CARSON LEAD TEAM

Friday, February 23, 2007


WASHINGTON ARTS COMMISSION

The Washington Arts Commission meeting is currently rescheduled for

Date
Thursday, March 1st
Time
3:30-7:00 pm.
Location
Food Service Conference Room (by Costco)

This is for those committee members who attended the first session. I realize that the hiring process has significantly taken from your family time and non-school commitments. Currently we have more members than we are required to have on board for the Arts Commission. I know we are all excited about the variety of the work, but I also don't want to burn you out with these evening meetings (our next meeting will be the sealer for participation either way). We will actually be selecting the artist. Please let me know whether or not you will attend so that I can plan accordingly for dinner.

Please respond on the comments below.

Dinner will be included. We will have: chicken & wild rice soup, lunch meat and cheese platter to build your own sandwich on a sandwich roll (condiments included), fresh sliced fruit, and pop/water.

2 Comments:

  • I understand that you have enough people for the Arts Commission, but if you need additional members I can be available to attend. Just let me know either way. Thanks!

    By Blogger Florence, at 7:13 PM  

  • I plan to be there with enhanced vision!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home