Please take a look at the right hand column. You will notice another link titled Furnishings & Equipment. It will be the site for the items that we are purchasing from FF & E. This includes everything that is not included as part of the building construction. Be sure to add this link to your bloglines as well. I have included the information that I hope to review at our next meeting. I realize that sub day rescheduling will be difficult to come by for the Lead Team so I am going to try and get as much done in one hour segments after school. We will time-sheet our work. I am hopeful that as many people as possible will be able to get together this coming Monday, January 22nd, from 3:30-4:30 pm at Wildwood Elementary. We will meet in Brenda Ransom's portable. Please let me know if you will be able to attend or not by responding below.We will see you this coming Wednesday, January 24th for the first meeting with the Washington Arts Commission at ESC, 3:30-5:30 pm.

1 Comments:
Count me in also!
By
Unknown, at 10:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home