Free Drink Friday: The first person to send me the information wins the drink. Except that this week I am giving myself until Tuesday to get it to you instead of Monday (Sandy is still waiting for last week's). -------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for your hard work on Thursday. I very much enjoyed just being able to see the team come together. I am excited about the work ahead of us. I took a moment to scan during the toy structure presentations as well as the committee work in the Pioneer Room and I felt very proud of what a great team we have. I actually enjoyed the difficulty of assigning people to the committees because everyone was willing to go where they were needed vs. choosing based on interest. Most of all we worked very well as a group with our professional conduct and patience with the two techie wannabees as they tackled the SmartBoard. Thank you for wanting to do this most important work!

1 Comments:
Amber,
Opening up to the bloglines website will let you know if there are updates on the blog. Since we are moving to bloglines, I am moving away from sending a separate email telling individuals that there is a new message.
You're right. I will update the pictures on the right. I am going to be at Carson later today so will post the best update.
By
Anonymous, at 8:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home