CARSON LEAD TEAM

Friday, September 08, 2006

Carson Site Visitation
I just got off the Carson site this afternoon. I have arranged for a Lead Team tour of Carson this Thursday, September 14th. The tour will begin at 3:45 pm and will last approximatly 45 minutes to an hour. John Ovitt will be walking us through the work site. I realize this is somewhat short notice and I am hoping that everyone will be available. Please respond in the comments section following this message as to whether or not you will be attending. Having non-construction members on site is pretty rare. Outside of a community tour event that will be scheduled for this fall, we can anticipate approximately two more opportunities the remainder of the construction schedule. Please be sure to wear outdoor shoes. The site is rough and dusty (as a construction site should be).

1 Comments:

  • Looking forward to meeting up with as many of us as can make it. I should be there right around 3:45 as well.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home