It looks like we will be going with the following updated calendar for the Carson applicant interviews (keep in mind that the joint interviews will stay the same).
Canceled Lead Team Meeting
Tuesday, February 13th
Lead Team Meetings
Thursday, February 15th, 11:00-8:00 pm: The work will include Carson content as well as afternoon interviews. You will have a full day sub on this day. We will be meeting at Wildwood Elementary School, Portable 26 (this is a change from our original location).
I want to throw out another option regarding the Saturday. Right now we have Saturday, February 17th, designated for interviews It would take approximately half a day. We will complete the interviews for the remaining Carson applicants and conclude with a list of recommendations from both interview dates. We can get these taken care of during one weekday evening (interviews, debrief, selection, etc.). Subs would not be used. The only day available is Friday, Feb. 16th. Here are the new options.
Option A: Keep Saturday, Feb. 17th
Option 2: Interview on Friday, Feb. 16th after school
I see one of these two dates as our only option because I think that it is to our advantage to have our Carson interviews complete as we go into joint interviews. Please respond so that I can send out the second day schedule to candidates. Thank you.

1 Comments:
Either day works!
By
Unknown, at 7:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home